Legacy Pines COVID 19 – New Operating Protocol
Please review and understand the following protocols that have been put into place at Legacy Pines Golf and Social to provide a safe and healthy environment for our golfers and our staff. Please follow these protocols to ensure we are able to remain open during Covid-19.
Failing to comply with the following may result in immediate removal from the golf course.
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our facilities to anyone displaying symptoms.
- You must Pre-book a tee time. We Cannot accept walk ons.
- Golfers should travel to the course alone, or with a member of their own household only
- Arrive to the course no sooner than 15 minutes prior to your pre-booked tee time
- Hand sanitizer is available on entry to the clubhouse
- Check In one person at a time keeping a distance of 2 metres apart. We only accept tap payment of Visa, Mastercard or interac direct debit. Cash not accepted.
- No golf club rentals available
- Power cart rental will be single riders only
- Power carts will not be reserved, available on a first come first serve basis
- Power carts will be sanitized after each use
- Practice greens limited to next group on the tee only
- Clubhouse washrooms are open and will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis
- Arrive Prepared
- We encourage you to please bring your own hand sanitizer, wipes, face covering for use on the property
- Please bring your own bottled water and snacks with you as no food or drink is available at the clubhouse.
ON THE COURSE
- Do not approach the next tee box until the players in front have exited the area
- Golf Cups will be raised so the ball only drops half a ball height
- Golfers must not pick up another person’s equipment or ball
- Equipment, food and drink must not be exchanged between golfers
- Flagsticks must not be touched or removed from the hole
- Ball washers have been removed
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Lift and place balls in the bunkers. Please smooth the sand with your foot or club when exiting the bunker.
- On course portable washrooms have been removed
- Garbage cans are removed
- Benches are removed
- Please play at a brisk pace of play to avoid groups waiting for others
- Remember to practice physical distancing at all times (tee boxes, fairways, greens)
FINISHING YOUR ROUND
- No handshakes or high fives
- Continue practicing physical distancing (2 metres apart)
- Please take your garbage with you
- Park power carts in the designated return area to the right in front of the clubhouse
- If you must re-enter the clubhouse please sanitize your hands with provided sanitizer.
- No socializing in the clubhouse or parking lot.
- Leave the property immediately
Failure to comply may result in removal from property with no refund. Understand that following these protocols cannot GUARANTEE 100% safety. If you are vulnerable or are uncomfortable in the current environment please stay home. THANK YOU!